Cannot run SQL 2005 SSIS Job
SQL Programmer
2010-01-18 16:13:11 UTC
Hello:

I have created a SQL 2005 SSIS job. It will not run. When I check the
history, it says "Login failed for user 'sa'" and "Connection may not be
configured correctly".

I don't get it. I have created this job, before. You see, I have two other
similar jobs that I created months ago the exact same way and they have been
running successfully for months. There have been no changes to SQL, recently.

The sa password is the same and has been what it is, for years. Now, the
network Administrator password has recently changed. But, the Connection
Manager for all of these packages within these jobs uses the Microsoft OLE DB
Provider connection which uses the sa password, anyway, and not the
Administrator password.

Any ideas?

SQL Programmer (it's just a name)
SQL Programmer