SQL Server 2005 SSIS Package Event History
Joe K.
2009-12-02 22:41:01 UTC
I have several SQL Server 2005 SSIS packages. What tables or t-sql query
can I run against the MSDB database to obtain detail information about the
SSIS event history? Trying to resolve problems with several SSIS packages.

Please help me resolve this issue.

Thank You,
Todd C
2009-12-03 12:45:01 UTC
use MSDB
go
SELECT * FROM sys.tables
WHERE name like '%package%'

That should get you a list of system tables that you can query.

HTH
=====
Todd C