IMPORTING BLOB-COLUMN FROM EXISTING ORACLE-DB IN SQL-SERVER 2005
M. Ranft
2008-08-25 13:47:06 UTC
Hallo,

I have a very urgend problem. There is an Oracle database which contains
hundreds of tables and each contain over thousand rows. I need to import
these data from Oracle to MS SQL-Server 2005. All I get is error messages!
(I didn't post them here, because the most important part would be: How do I
get them in the database ... the datatype that should be used,
VARBINARY(MAX) is not available during the "import data"-dialog.

I need urgend help. If anybody can help me, please answer to this.

Thanks in advance

Manuel
gina rami
2010-07-30 09:48:14 UTC
Hi Manuel, i've your same problem... now, one year after i really hope you've found a solution: can you explain it please?
Thanks

M. Ranft wrote:

IMPORTING BLOB-COLUMN FROM EXISTING ORACLE-DB IN SQL-SERVER 2005
25-Aug-08

Hallo

I have a very urgend problem. There is an Oracle database which contains
hundreds of tables and each contain over thousand rows. I need to import
these data from Oracle to MS SQL-Server 2005. All I get is error messages!
(I didn't post them here, because the most important part would be: How do I
get them in the database ... the datatype that should be used,
VARBINARY(MAX) is not available during the "import data"-dialog

I need urgend help. If anybody can help me, please answer to this

Thanks in advanc

Manuel

On Monday, August 25, 2008 9:47 AM
M. Ranft wrote:

IMPORTING BLOB-COLUMN FROM EXISTING ORACLE-DB IN SQL-SERVER 2005
Hallo

I have a very urgend problem. There is an Oracle database which contains
hundreds of tables and each contain over thousand rows. I need to import
these data from Oracle to MS SQL-Server 2005. All I get is error messages!
(I didn't post them here, because the most important part would be: How do I
get them in the database ... the datatype that should be used,
VARBINARY(MAX) is not available during the "import data"-dialog

I need urgend help. If anybody can help me, please answer to this

Thanks in advanc

Manuel

Scrolling in WPF Toolkit?s Column Chart
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0939d60c-8e17-4a27-b898-1fc772d2d6f6/scrolling-in-wpf-toolkits-column-chart.aspx