cannot fill dataset from recordset in SSIS SaveCheckpoints set to
bsk_WF
2010-06-15 21:10:10 UTC
We have SaveCheckpoints set to True. In a script block we are converting the
Recordset to a DataSet using the following sample code. If we turn
SaveCheckpoints to False everything works as expected and all of the
recordset rows make it into the Dataset. If we turn SaveCheckpoints to True
no records get copied over. If we iterate through the recordset manually to
create the datatable it works fine.
bsk_WF
2010-06-15 21:41:12 UTC
Here is the sample code:

ADODB.Recordset rs =
(ADODB.Recordset)Dts.Variables["Accounts"].Value;

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter myDA = new
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbDataAdapter();
DataSet myDS = new DataSet("account");
myDA.Fill(myDS, rs, "account");