SQL 2005 SSIS Setting OLEDB connection OpenRowset property dynamic
Alien2_51
2006-10-28 00:00:02 UTC
In my OLEDB Destination Object in my SQL Server 2005 SSIS package, there is a
custom property call OpenRowset. I have a need to set this property
dynamically so it can run in several environments. I have done this method
with other properties, such as with connection strings, using the
configuration file. The problem is that the configuration file does not
expose the property. Has anybody else had a similar issue..?
Chetan Kumar
prasad
2011-05-17 09:43:56 UTC
Post by Alien2_51
In my OLEDB Destination Object in my SQL Server 2005 SSIS package, there is a
custom property call OpenRowset.  I have a need to set this property
dynamically so it can run in several environments.  I have done this method
with other properties, such as with connection strings, using the
configuration file.  The problem is that the configuration file does not
expose the property.  Has anybody else had a similar issue..?- Hide quoted text -
The same is not working since. Error - "A Destination table has not
been provided "